Protecting our Yew Tree Family
At Yew Tree, we are committed to the highest standards in protecting and safeguarding the children entrusted to our care. Our school will support and protect children by the following:
- Promoting a caring, safe and positive environment.
- Encouraging resilience and self-esteem.
- Effectively tackling bullying.
In order to protect our children, we will undertake the following:
- Create an ethos and environment where our children feel secure and valued.
- Respond quickly, appropriately and effectively to cases of suspected abuse.
- Continually train our staff to be vigilant to forms of harm.
Further information can be found in our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (attached below).
The following staff at school are designated safeguarding leaders (DSLs):
Below is a link to the NSPCC website which contains some very useful information: